The Journey From Flab to Fab!!!

My thoughts of fat loss and muscle building... Personal experiences, facts that I know about, programs that I promote... basically to help increase knowledge of fat loss (and muscle building)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hi there :)

This web log is dedicated to my own personal experiences in achieving fat loss and muscle gain. My never ending battle to lose my belly fat, plus to gain muscle will all be jotted down in this blog of mine.

At the moment however, I am unable to blog due to emerging events that were unforseen in the past :( I AM NOT hoerver, ENDING this blog. I will still update it when ever I get new information, plus when I can actively blog again :(

Anyway, there might be some useful information on this blog for those of you who are in the same ship with me. The battle-ship of FAT LOSS or WEIGHT LOSS...

Some programs are described in this program. I have not covered lots of fat loss program or programs, and also fat loss or weight loss plans. Just some programs that I strongly beleive in... Why I beleive in them? Because I've tried them out myself :)

MuscleNow, Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle, and also Jeremy Likness' book, Lose Fat Not Faith... :) These are just some that I have covered. I am at the moment trying to look for other QUALITY programs to tell about and to HONESTLY promote :)

Please do read on, and if there's anything of use to you here, I would be extremely grateful that I was able to provide something. If there're things here that are against any of your opinions, or maybe some of the stuff described here are less technical, please do leave comments, so that I could correct them if necessary :)

ANyway, please do enjoy this blog. It just wont be updated in the following weeks (hopfully not months).

May we all succeed in our journeys to fat loss, weight loss and muscle gain :)
(where applicabale of course :P)

CHEEERS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home