The Journey From Flab to Fab!!!

My thoughts of fat loss and muscle building... Personal experiences, facts that I know about, programs that I promote... basically to help increase knowledge of fat loss (and muscle building)

Friday, November 18, 2005

It's been quite a while since I posted anything here.

Darn, been to busy with my work. Or NON work is more like it.

Went to the mall the other day. ALAMANDA as they call it. Located in the outskirts of Putrajaya. Had a fitness first outlet there. Had my eyes on this total gym thinggy. Had a smith machine like mechanism, complete with peck decks, preacher curls, pulley... and... oh yea... no weights provided :( Have to buy them separately.

And it costs... Ringgit Malaysia ... almost 4,000.

Yikes. Where am I gonna that much dough. LOL!

Anyway, will be beginning my workout next week. Monday I guess.
Am still in a dilemma. Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle, or MuscleNow.
Suddenly had the urge to try the former. But the latter had already given me results in the past.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anywayz, cheerios! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home