The Journey From Flab to Fab!!!

My thoughts of fat loss and muscle building... Personal experiences, facts that I know about, programs that I promote... basically to help increase knowledge of fat loss (and muscle building)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

BODY FOR LIFE - FOR WOMEN :)

BFL For Women
Ok. Now I didn't know about this. BFL For Women? I guess the one developed by Bill Phillips wasn't universal enough! LOL! :P But heck, it sure did help lots and lost of fat and thin souls. Plus, this BFL for women book must target some other areas us men don't know.

Anyway, just to point anyone who's interested in the right direction. BFL For Women can be found here at Amazon.com.

I can comment about Body For Life for Men... even though it was not stated that the program was meant for men only, the program mainly focuses one 2 things.

1) How to eat properly,
2) How to excercise properly (Weights and Cardio / Aerobics).

That's basically what you need in order to lose that gut haning over your tummy :) Men or Woman. But I have to say, if you wanna lose weight, this program will deliver (if followed to the tee!). But if its muscle that you're looking for (without supplements and steroid), other programs perform better such as MuscleNow and also Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle.

Anywayz, for you girls out there :) The BFL For Women might just be the ticket you've been looking for. Give it a try and tell me how it goes. Only then can I give an honest review :)

Cheerios!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home