The Journey From Flab to Fab!!!

My thoughts of fat loss and muscle building... Personal experiences, facts that I know about, programs that I promote... basically to help increase knowledge of fat loss (and muscle building)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

HAVING A GOAL IS NOT ENOUGH

Just listened to Jeremy Likness' free CD about Losing FAT and NOT Faith. In the beginning, he talked about the goal of losing fat. Darn, it ain't as easy as I thought it would be. I have this goal of losing weight and losing fat and this sculpting the best body of my life! But... after numerous lags in discipline, I finally know what's wrong.

There was NOTHING STRONG THAT DROVE ME! Just the mere intention of losing fat was not enough! According to Jeremy, in order to achieve a goal, in order to follow through till the end, there must be some sort of driving force! And for me, I haven't found that yet :(

I need that. I need that SOMETHING that would push me to follow through. Could it be to gain better health... or to be fit for next season's staff-games at my university? Or could it be for the reason to sun-bathe in the Russian winter?

Argh!!! I need to have a driving force. The way Jeremy put it made me think about what would really really drive me to look and feel good. Can't think of anything right now... But I guess, by looking in the mirror, I can honestly say that I'm far far away from my actual goal... which is to be a LEAN, MEAN muscular anatomy machine :P

Anywayz, just hope I'll find it. Will ask GOD's help on this, cuz He's da main BOSS of all BOSSES!!! The CREATOR!!! THE MASTER!!! He'll know what to advise... THe only I have to do is ask for guidance, and also... listen for what He will say :)

Fat loss is indeed a winding road... especially if you're a slacker and a procrastinator... both 'virtues' that I have since I was like... 4 years old? LOL!

Anywayz, that is all today.

Bubye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home